Welcome! The Santa Cruz County Adolescent Wellness Network is a partnership among organizations that serve youth, ages 12-25. We collaborate to identify health and wellness issues and create solutions that no single organization could address alone.
- Learn more on the about us page
- In partnership with the Southeast Arizona Area Health Education Center, AWN offers professional development trainings to youth service providers. You can access training materials on our Resources page.
- Stay up-to-date with trainings and other programs on our Events page.
- Browse the Adolescent Resource Guide for Santa Cruz County
- Connect with us on Facebook!
In May 2014, the Adolescent Wellness Network received its second Rural Health Network Development Grant from the federal Health Resources and Services Administration. The goals include integrating and enhancing community and school services to address adolescent health disparities and developing and sustaining a system of school-linked health care to improve adolescent access to care and health status. Stay tuned through our blog to follow progress toward these goals and learn how you can get involved.